Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Night Before Baking

Tomorrow's the big day-my first attempt at baking in the AEPi kitchen.

My plan for a morning of domestic goodness:

7:30......Wake up... less grudgingly than if I were waking up for class.
8:00......Have a pot of espresso on the stove and my supplies (including the recipe, duh) down in the kitchen.
8:30......Make sure I bring my camera to take lots of pics of everything. (Hope there's enough sunlight.)
9:00......Have the batter made and the cupcakes in the oven.
9:30......Take out the cupcakes and let them cool without eating them.
10:00....Prepare the ganache to cover each cupcake.
10:30....Clean up. The less-fun part.
11:00....Get ready and then go to class, feeling refreshed and stress-free, bearing some cupcakes to share.
12:00....Watch my friends' faces as they taste the chocolatey goodness.

Let's see how this goes. Hopefully I'll have it together so that I can give you the play-by-play. Wish me luck.

1 comments:

Flirting with Flour said...

I love mornings like this...I'm up the night before with little sleep because I'm too excited to bake something new! :)

Post a Comment