Monday, February 15, 2010

Meditations on Week 1

While I've  been getting this blog up and running, I've been thinking a lot about all the possible directions I could take it and asking myself lots of questions. Who is my audience? What do I want to tell them? What other information should I be putting on here? Does anyone actually want to hear about me baking in someone else's kitchen? Should I even bother at all?

I think I'll put off the philosophical or existential discussions for now... even though  I've already been putting off more homework than I should be mulling this all over. Right now, I can't help but be excited for this project. It came out of practically nowhere, but it's happening, nonetheless.

For now I'll just keep on baking and maybe this blog's direction will materialize out of cookies and cakes...

Speaking of which, what should I make on Thursday?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment